Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Got An Award!!

How awesome!!

A HUGE thank you to Mommy P over at Life of this Stay at Home Mom for my blog award. That means so very much to me, I really appreciate that people enjoy reading my blog!!

This blog award comes with one rule!! Apparently, I have to list 10 things about me and then pass it on to other bloggers that I enjoy reading. So, here goes.

1. I am a senior in college in CT majoring in Liberal Studies and Elementary Education. Since it is a double major, it takes 5 years to complete so I'm lucky enough to be a senior TWICE! =)

2. I am a dancer. Been dancing since I was 3 years old. It's a family thing. I take class with my beautiful mom and aunt. I have been dancing for 18 years now!

3. I want to be a Rockette! It's been a life long dream of mine. When I was a Rockette for a day in the summer, I was just so honored to even have the chance of dancing in the famous Rockette practice hall and to look behind the scenes at Radio City. What an incredible place. It's a dancer's heaven!

4. I have an amazing boyfriend named Scott who I care about very much. I am very lucky =)

5. I have a handful of incredible friends, some even read this blog!! =)

6. I have a knack for photography. I love it. I'm kind of obsessed with it and sometimes it drives people nuts!

7. I was lucky enough to have had 3 grandmothers. My mom's mom, my dad's mom, and my dance teacher, Mrs. Lathrop. =)

8. I have 2 very large blisters on the heels of both feet and the heels and balls of my feet have been numb for years. I have absolutely no feeling in the ball or heel of both feet.

9. Losing weight changed my life =)

10. I love smiling. I love laughing. I do both too much. I don't care.. =)


Wow.. #10 was more like 4 things. Oh well!


Now--- I would like to pass this award on to a few of my favorite bloggers.

Holly over at Shaping Up




Dance tonight!! Dance pictures next week! Crazyness!! Only a few more practices left until recitals.

My recitals are June 4th at 7pm.. June 5th at 4pm and 7pm... and June 6th at 1pm and 4pm.

Time goes by so fast!! I'm not ready yet, the dances need to be cleaner!! I'm excited for tonight though. A few of my dance friends have tried out for the Rockette's and I can't wait to hear how it went!


Keep Smiling,

Karla =)

4 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    congrats :)
    you can never laugh or smile too much!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you SO MUCH Miss Karla! Good luck with these last few weeks of practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award Karla!! I'm with fleur - you never laugh or smile too much - or dance! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading about you. :) Thanks for the award. congrats on getting it. you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete