Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Revisiting the News Years Resolutions

One of my New Years resolutions was to stop letting "the small things" get me down. To stop letting negative things and people bring me right down with them. So far, I have done alright with this. When I feel myself slipping down... I just remind myself not to let things get to me like they used to.

So, I am copying my favorite blogger in the world, Brandi... and I am going to write things that I am happy about/ things that are going good in my life as of now.


+ I am 2 weeks from being done with school for the semester!!
+ I was offered a job a a Library Specialist through my teaching at a local elementary school!
+ I am feeling much better (health wise) after my infection and severe allergic reaction.
+ I went to dance class last night with my Mom and watched her do what she loves to do.
+ I don't have dance pictures until NEXT Thursday, which gives me time to lose a few pounds!
+ I weigh 158!! Not bad!
+ I'm going to NYC on Saturday for the Rockette's!!!
+ I'll be back in time to take pictures for my brother's prom =)
+ I am spending a lot of time with Scott's family and feel like I am a big part of their family now, something I never had with my ex.
+ I'm so very much in love =)
+ My very best friends are going to be in town this weekend and I am going to see them on Saturday night. =) =) =)
+ My favorite ice cream shop opens today!
+ I'm going their tonight with Scott!
+ Spring/Summer are here and that means, lots and lots of picture taking!
+ I am going to lunch with my roommate this afternoon =)
+ Life is simple... but life is good.


Happy Wednesday!



Think of something to smile about-

-Karla =)

5 comments:

  1. Trying to lose weight and favorite ice cream shop opening are two things that might butt heads on this list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you have a point!! Not to worry, I'm letting myself indulge tonight but then I'm cracking down!! Thank you for your comment though, you are very right!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like things are going your way! Congrats on your new job and good luck with finishing your school year. I hope we get to see some videos from the dance recital! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been!? I have been going crazy because your old blog was gone. :) SOOOOO glad you posted so I could get your new blog! :) I've missed you!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it :)

    Glad I could inspire you to be positive!!

    You are so happy and it shines through in your posts so much. I am truly truly happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete