Wednesday, December 29, 2010

300th Post

Wow! 300 posts! Go me!

Hello BlogWorld! With the crazyness of Christmas, it was hard to find the time to blog. But, here I am again.

I am actually just waiting to post this so that I can post another piece that I have been writing for quite some time now. I even have a title for it. =)

+ Christmas was lovely. Sort of.

- I was sick (throwing up) all Christmas Eve, which sucked because I couldn't eat any of the yummy Italian food thatScott's grandmother made.. bummer.

- Scott had an allergic reaction to seafood on Christmas Day.

+ He's okay now.

- Driving all over CT to see a bunch of different families really stinks.

+ Seeing family was really nice =)

+ Scott made a good Santa this year, he got me a gorgeous purple and green ring (our wedding colors)


- It snowed.

- A lot.

- Shoveling stinks.

-My back hurts.

+ It was a good workout.

+ Work has been slow, not many kids are showing up because of the holidays.

+ My year anniversary with Scott is on New Years Eve.

+ I have an outfit picked out.

+ It's going to be a very special night.



++ My huge post is coming soon =)


Keep Smiling,

Karla =)

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! You look beautiful as always. The ring was such a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete