Today I came home from work to a HUGE surprise.

Yes folks, Buffalo Chicken Salad.
Scott made me my favorite, Buffalo Chicken Salad!
Okay... first of all... I was shocked that he had said that he made me lunch... and second of all, I was shocked that he actually cooked chicken!! And... third of all... I was ultra shocked that this salad tasted FABULOUS! I've already requested that he make it again. I loved it.
Let's just say, that Scott just barely knows how to boil water, but I guess from watching me cook day after day, he has learned a thing or two!! He makes me smile. =)
Also-- he must have been reading my blog because he spent most of his day cleaning the basement of the house to clear a space on a tiled floor for me to tap dance. He found a shoe rack to put all of my dance shoes on, and he even brought a large boom box downstairs and put it on an old dresser so that I have music. There are spotlights on the ceiling and everything!! All that is missing is a wall of mirrors!! I was SO impressed and SO happy. I was holding in tears.
I danced last night for an hour. I am so sore. But, it's a good sore. I'm dancing againnn!! YAY!
We have a birthday party to attend tonight. It will be our first time out in quite some time. Saving money, getting sick, and working too much has gotten in the way of Scott and I going out and having a good time! So, we are excited! Besides all that, it's a party for my Maid of Honor. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! I love you!!! =)
Keep Smiling,
Karla =)


We are silly... =)

That reminds me of TGI Friday's Jack Daniel Chicken Strips - but a helluva lot healthier! How nice he made a dance studio for you in the basement! How thoughtful! You got a real catch there! =) Hope you both have a lovely Christmas and a fabulous New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteYep...he does rock!!! :)
ReplyDelete