Went to work this morning...even though I had to fight myself to get up. Went to work for only a few hours because I had a bad allergic reaction to cinnamon. Yeah, I'm allergic to cinnamon.
So, after getting sick a bunch of times and having my neck turn beat red... I am doing a little better. I'm trying to rest it off. Can't keep food down though, which makes me very weak. This stinks.
I can't even believe that it's already November. It is so freezing cold outside. Yesterday was Halloween, and Scott and I spent it in Newtown with my family. We dressed up as a gangster and a flapper. It was so much fun. Most of my family get into it, which makes it even more fun.

We also spent the weekend looking around at cars. I'm interested in trading in my car to find one that is a little bit better on gas since I am now commuting to school. I feel like I am spending way too much money on gas, and filling up way to often. The search has been a difficult one... but I hope to look at another car tonight that seems nice in the pictures of it online.
I register for my very last semester of classes tomorrow morning. I can't believe the spring is my very last semester of classes. I will be walking with my class in May, and then student teaching in the fall to completely fulfill my degree and be certified as a K-6 teacher. I cannot wait!
I also found out today that I get to see my engagement pictures tonight for the first time! I am SOO excited to see them. It will be nice to look at them with Scott and pick out the one that we want to put in the newspaper for our engagement announcement. =)
Not much else to report. I'm buying my Radio City Christmas Spectacular tickets soon. Scott has never been to the show, so I'm excited to go with him.
Keeeeep Smiling!
-Karla =)

You both look so cute!
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon! I hope you will show us a few of your engagement photos! I tell you, gas prices over here are astronomical to what you pay in the states! It is so unfair - our gas costs about £1.17p for just a LITRE!! That works out at over $7 dollars a gallon!!
ReplyDeleteUseless information but just thought I'd share!! Ha ha!!