Thursday, May 20, 2010

I am officially done...

... with school.


And boy am I one lucky girl.



Scott helped me move EVERYTHING out of my dorm last night. I will never be living on campus ever again. I will be commuting from now until I graduate, which I've been doing anyway for the past month, and I have to admit... I kinda like it.

I have always been a homebody. I love my family, even though they can be crazy annoying at times! We've always been very close. It's like I've been homesick for 4 years, even though I was going home on the weekends for dance class.

It's just good to be home. There is no place like it.



Updates-

* I've started to keep a journal. It's not like a diary, rather it is something that I carry with me in my purse. It's tiny. I write thoughts in it. Notes. Sometimes I use it as a calendar or a calculator. It's kinda nice.

* Dance is tonight. YAY.

* Dance recitals are 2 weeks away... crazy. All of our dances are finished. We've learned them all. Now it's all about fine tuning, and playing around with the lighting and sound.

* I have a crap load of laundry to do.

* I need new ideas for recipes. I'm bored with food.

* Life is so good right now. Never been better. I am so freaking happy. =)



Keep Smiling,

Karla =)

3 comments:

  1. YAY for being done!! I hope you have a fabulous summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with being done with school! Woo hoo! Have fun at dance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L.U.C.K.Y! (or actually, blessed) :D
    Wish I were done already! and wow, only 2 weeks til your dance recital! that's super-exciting :) I'm quite bleak cuz there's a ballet workshop where the artistic director from a company here in SA is coming to teach sleeping beauty, but i can't go cuz of a Bible camp thingy. sigh!
    oh dear, your post just reminded me to do my laundry! (blegh)
    much love
    xxx

    ReplyDelete