Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF

Friday is finally here! Well...almost gone now. But, it was a good day. Yesterday, I had no dance class because the studio was closed for a February break. I was bummed.. and so I stayed at school and watched the movie, "P.S. I love you" with my roommates. It is a very good movie, I saw it a few months ago in theaters and thought it would be nice to watch again. I stayed well within my diet on Thursday too and did my 50 minute Pilates workout. I thought Pilates went very well on Thursday...I seemed to do much better for some reason.

Today was another story....I didn't feel well at all getting up this morning. My muscles ached and it was one of those days when I could have slept all day if I allowed myself too. But, I had an afternoon class and woke up around 10am to do my Pilates. This time, Pilates didn't go well at all! Maybe I should stretch more before going to bed? I was not limber at all and not flexible...my coordination went right down the tubes. I don't know what happened...but I kept on pushing through all 50 minutes worth. It was worth it because I felt more energized afterward.

Tonight, my BF and I were planning to have dinner together. I surprised him by cooking dinner. I cooked something that him and I make together very often but instead of how we used to cook it, I put all the ingredients into my recipe builder on the WW site and made the meal MUCH LESS in points! When I first put the recipe in it was 16 points and I got it down to 10. Basically what it is is chicken breast stuffed with chopped mushroom and sausage. You cook sausage and mushrooms in a frying pan and put in about 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs and a tad bit of water to make the mixture a paste-like stuffing so that it stays in the chicken breast easier. I cut the chicken almost in half but not all the way, I then pounded out the chicken to make it flat and I put the mixture in. Then I wrap the two chicken pieces together and stick spaghetti noodles in them to keep the whole thing together.

I took a picture of it, but it came out soo horrible!! So I'm not going to post it. But, it was good and we had a good time. When he came over, he had a rose in his hand! It was very sweet. He also made a chocolate cheesecake (WW recipe too!!) which was excellent! I'll be posting a pic of that soon.

The only part of today that got me down was the fact that I weighed myself. I had so much confidence that I had lost some weight this week. I worked out everyday and I ate right. So, I weighed myself today........AND...........I am still at the same weight as I was last week. Haven't lost. Haven't gained either...but... haven't lost..anything.. after so much hard work. It is almost like I am fooling myself into thinking I actually did well with not falling for all the temptations and sticking to my daily points and working out...because it didn't work!!!

So....that is what upsets me at the moment. I know, I will press on and try not to let this get me down. It just kills me not to see results for 2 weeks straight.

But, I will not give up. I will never give up. I'm not a quitter.. so may tomorrow be a better day.

Happy Friday All!

Until next time,

Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment