Sunday, February 22, 2009

2nd post of the day

Yes, I am posting again to brag about more recipe's that I have tried out. :-D

Today, I was so excited from losing weight that I decided to be creative again with healthy recipe's. I decided to make another wrap. I got this recipe off of a healthy foods website...it actually gave me the calories, fat, and fiber for the whole thing so I was able to calculate the points. It was a buffalo chicken wrap with a weird low-cal blue cheese dressing...but it was good!!! Here is the website with the recipe if you want it.

Here is what it looked like.....SO YUMMY!!! And only 5 points!! I had a serving of sun chips with it for 3 points.

Here is the chicken..


Here is the dressing...


And...here is the wrap!!!


It was soo great!! I recommend it especially if you like hot foods like I do!!!

My points for today were 24/24 and I am promising myself that I will drink the recommended amount of water this week if it kills me!!! =)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Bring on Monday!

-Karla =)

No comments:

Post a Comment