Friday, September 10, 2010

Looking back, I like where I'm at.

You know those little booklets that you might have had when you were little. What were they called... flip books?

Those books that had what seemed like 1 million pages. They were tiny. Each page had a small cartoon drawing on the bottom right hand corner. Each image was slightly different than the one before it and you had to skim through the pages real quick to see each cartoon dance? And in what seemed like 2 seconds, you had flipped through the whole book and you were done with it.

Well...


That's kind of what I feel my life has been like since I started this blog. I started this blog on a journey to a healthier, leaner me. Then, when I reached that goal, I changed the blog to... a journey to a better me...


...and I like where I've ended up.

..so far.



There is much more to my story that I have not unraveled yet... there is much more to all of our stories that we all have not unraveled yet. Bridges we haven't crossed, I's we haven't dotted, and T's we haven't crossed. It's all waiting for us up ahead... on this beautiful journey of life.






Get excited. =)



I am.



below.... pictures of my gorgeous ring. Done by Marisa Pellerin Photography. =)






Keep Smiling,


Karla =)

2 comments: